Nothing comes free…except at Hammersmith & Fulham Chamber of Commerce (HFCC), where a wide range of our member benefits and services are FREE or offered at a discount! We also offer a number of exclusive commercial packages:
- Business Guides - A range of free business guides available to our members covering a range of topics from Exporting and Importing to HR Management
- Chamber Legal Advice Line - qualified advice, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at no cost to members
- Chamber Health Cash Plan - Private medical insurance schemes ranging from £1.00 to £12.00 per week with reimbursements between 50% - 100% of the total cost, depending on the scheme chosen, All schemes can be run on a voluntary, part-funded or fully-funded basis. Chamber Health Cash Plan is provided by not-for-profit company HSF.
- Chamber Translation Services- members receive a significant discount on our translation services which cover all major languages. Contact us on T: +44 (0)20 7203 1822 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enterprise Europe Network - as part of the Enterprise Europe Network London, our Enterprise Europe Network desk (EEN) provides London businesses with practical advice, assistance and information on Europe and issues, including EU legislation and policy, European funding, public sector opportunities in Europe and searching for business cooperation partners. Members receive a significant discount on our translation services which cover all major languages. Contact us on T: +44 (0)20 7489 1992 or E: email@example.com
- Mailing List - members receive 25% discount on mailing lists. Helping you find and target the right customers for your products and services
- Tender Monitoring Service -get informed of public sector contracts that could benefit your business
Download your copy of the HFCC membership brochure and discover why your company should join the Hammersmith & Fulham Chamber of Commerce.
To chat through how becoming a member of HFCC can help your business, contact us on T: +44 (0)20 7556 2392 or E: Member Sales. Alternatively download and complete the application form to post to us.
If your business is not located within the postcodes SW6, W6, W12 or W14, you can join the Chamber as a Premier Plus member and access the full range of membership benefits from HFCC and London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) combined.